LOW FLAT RATE SHIPPING. Buy Maxam Industrial STR Tires For Sale At BoltzEquipmentParts.com
Solid Tires – Industrial STR
- Premium 3-stage solid resilient tire
- Premium natural rubber compounds:
- Compounds do not contain crumb rubber or other fill materials
- Cut and Tear resistant tread
- Chunk Resistant, Non-Marking (NM)
- Soft, heat resistant cushion center
- Pure rubber base compound
- Premium 3-Stage compound construction
- Evenly layered compound uniformity
- Internal steel ring reinforcement eliminates wheel slip
- Product conforms to TRA and ETRTO global design standards
- Wide footprint for maximum lifting stability
- Full tread profile for uniform load distribution
- Deep tread configuration for superior traction
- Available in both Standard, and Swift (Clip/Halo/LOC) bead set configuration
Common Applications: Forklift Tires, Ground Support Equipment (GSE) Tires, Aerial Lifts, Material Handling Tires
ST= Standard Bead Set Configuration
SW= Swift (Clip/Halo/LOC) Bead Set Configuration
NM= Non Marking (usually white/gray colors)
TR= Traction Tread
SM= Smooth/Slick Tread
Sold individually (each). Wheels sold separately.
*Photos for general reference only and may not feature the most current design
**Materials and specifications subject to change without notice. Please confirm.
Usually ships same or next business day. Larger tire sizes and large orders may require Specialized Handling and Transportation and take longer to coordinate shipping.
Free Shipping: All Orders Over $4,500 USD*
Low Flat Rate Shipping*
$75 on orders up to $500
$125 on orders up to $1,500 USD
$150 on orders up to $2,500 USD
$175 on orders up to $3,500 USD
$200 on orders up to $4,500 USD
*Free Shipping and Flat Rate Shipping Is Only For Contiguous Lower 48 US States.
Market Restrictions May Apply By Brand In Certain Regions.
Please Contact Us For International Shipping Rates. We Specialize In Full Container Load And Full Truck Load Orders. Volume Discounts Available.