FREE USA SHIPPING. Buy Continental Multi-Purpose Tires At BoltzEquipmentParts.com
To view all Continental MPT tires for sale click HERE.
New 405/70R20 Continental MPT 70 E 16-Ply Multi Purpose Tire 0574215
Continental Multi-Purpose Tires are a blend of industrial, agricultural, truck, and passenger car tires combined into a single, multi-purpose radial tire, ideal for on/off road vehicles including expedition campers and pickup trucks, tactical military vehicles, maintenance or utility vehicles, brush fighter trucks, compact wheel loaders, and other small construction equipment.
Traction Specialist for Tough Off-Road Applications. Traction when Others will not work. The MPT 70 E is ideal for tough off-road and construction-site jobs on small construction machines.
Features and Benefits:
- A blend of industrial, agricultural, truck, and passenger car tires combined into a single, multi-purpose radial tire
- Outstanding on-road / off-road capability
- High load-carrying capacity at up to highway speeds
- Heavy-duty, highly flexible carcass
- Steel-reinforced carcass, tread, and sidewalls
- Self-cleaning, high-traction tread designs
- Can be run with or without tube
- Run-flat system compatible
- Central inflation system compatible
TT= Tube Type, to be fitted with an inner tube. TL= Tubeless, may be fitted with or without an inner tube. Tubes sold separately. Wheels sold separately.
Sold individually (each). Wheels sold separately.
*Photos for general reference only and may not feature the most current design
**Materials and specifications subject to change without notice
Free Shipping: All Orders Over $4,500 USD*
Free Shipping: All Equipment Attachments*
Free Shipping: All Rubber Tracks*
Low Flat Rate Shipping*
$75 on orders up to $500
$125 on orders up to $1,500 USD
$150 on orders up to $2,500 USD
$175 on orders up to $3,500 USD
$200 on orders up to $4,500 USD
Please Contact Us For International Shipping Rates. We Specialize In Full Container Load Exporting Of Parts.
Market Restrictions May Apply By Brand In Certain Regions.