Durable, Reliable Polyurethane Track Pads.
- Made of Polyurethane Compound
- Provides Ultimate Traction: No More Surging, No More Slipping
- Best Option For Heavy Duty Excavators, Dozers, Track Drills, Trenching Machines, Paving Machines and Other Tracked Machinery
- Prevents Steel Track Damage To Surfaces-Reduces Transportation Costs
- Installs Easily At Job Site, Switch Back To Steel Shoes Quickly For Other Jobs
- Bolts To Existing Steel Track Shoes Using Threaded Bolts (various sizes available up to 48")
- Clip-On Type Track Pad Options May Be Available On Request
Pads sold individually (each). Hardware for each pad is included.
*Photos for general reference only and may not feature the most current design
**Materials and specifications subject to change without notice. Please confirm.
Larger orders may require Specialized Handling and Transportation and take longer to coordinate shipping.
Requires bolt holes. If your current steel track pads/grousers/shoes do not have existing additional bolt holes, must Pre-drill or use torch to blow out four additional holes, two on each side of steel track pad/grouser.
Market Restrictions May Apply By Brand In Certain Regions.
Please Contact Us For International Shipping Rates. We Specialize In Full Container Load And Full Truck Load Orders. Volume Discounts Available.