Dozer Clearing Blade, Rockland VR, For 190HP-240HP Machines, V-Blade VR-30
FREE USA SHIPPING. Buy Rockland Attachments At BoltzEquipmentParts.com
New Dozer Clearing Blade, Rockland VR, For 190HP-240HP Machines, V-Blade VR-30
Fits: Cat D6 Dozers and other crawler tractors rated at 190 to 240 horsepower.
Rockland VR Clearing Blades are rugged and productive. These units put trees and brush on the ground in a hurry. The “V” design provides maximum shearing action while the tractor moves forward at a steady pace. The tough, center mounted splitter makes short work of large trees that cannot be sheared off in a single pass.
- "V" design provides maximum shearing action while the tractor moves forward at a steady pace.
- Tough center-mounted splitter makes short work of large trees.
- VR Clearing Blades are a complete trunnion-mounted unit.
- Pusharms and cross-frame are built entirely of high-strength alloy steel and are reinforced at all critical stress areas.
- Moldboard is reinforced for heavy tree pushing, and the brushguard is built for severe land clearing service.
- All Rockland VR Clearing Blades are covered by Rockland's no nonsense warranties.
- Carbide Embedded Hardfacing available on outside end plates.
- Blade liners are also available.
Rockland VR Clearing Blades are guaranteed against failure due to defective design, materials, or workmanship for a period of one year or 2,000 hours.
Special Order Product. Production lead times vary. Allow approximately five to six weeks to ship after receipt of order or call us to confirm.
*Photos are for general reference and may not feature the most current design
**Materials and specifications subject to change without notice
***Please Contact Us For International Shipping Rates. We Specialize In Full Container Load Exporting. Market Restrictions May Apply By Brand In Certain Regions.