Dozer Clearing Blade, Rockland VR, For 190HP-240HP Machines, V-Blade VR-40
LOW FLAT RATE SHIPPING. Buy Rockland Attachments For Sale At BoltzEquipmentParts.com
Rockland VR Clearing Blades are rugged and productive. These units put trees and brush on the ground in a hurry. The “V” design provides maximum shearing action while the tractor moves forward at a steady pace. The tough, center mounted splitter makes short work of large trees that cannot be sheared off in a single pass.
- "V" design provides maximum shearing action while the tractor moves forward at a steady pace.
- Tough center-mounted splitter makes short work of large trees.
- VR Clearing Blades are a complete trunnion-mounted unit.
- Pusharms and cross-frame are built entirely of high-strength alloy steel and are reinforced at all critical stress areas.
- Moldboard is reinforced for heavy tree pushing, and the brushguard is built for severe land clearing service.
- All Rockland VR Clearing Blades are covered by Rockland's no nonsense warranties.
- Carbide Embedded Hardfacing available on outside end plates.
- Blade liners are also available.
Specs For Cat D7 (may vary by machine make/model)
- 136" Cutting Width
- 52" High With Brushguard
- 16" Blade Width
- 1" Blade Thiickness
- Approximate Weight 10,500 Lbs
Rockland VR Clearing Blades are guaranteed against failure due to defective design, materials, or workmanship for a period of one year or 2,000 hours.
Special Order Product. Production lead times vary. Rapid production available at higher cost.
*Photos are for general reference and may not feature the most current design
**Materials and specifications subject to change without notice
Market Restrictions May Apply By Brand In Certain Regions.
Please Contact Us For International Shipping Rates. We Specialize In Full Container Load And Full Truck Load Orders. Volume Discounts Available.