FREE USA SHIPPING. Buy Paladin Strike Force Hydraulic Breaker Hammers For Sale At BoltzEquipmentParts.com
New SFB2K Paladin Strike Force Breaker, 24251 Lb -35274 Lb Weight Class Machines (23702KC-BLNK) BUNDLE KIT
Kit Price Includes: One Breaker, Two Chisel Tools, One Extra Seal Kit.
SPECIAL ADAPTERS ARE NOT INCLUDED.
Paladin SFB2K, SFB3K, SFB4K, SFB5K, SFB6K, SFB8K, SFB10K, SFB12K
Medium and Large Mounted Breakers
- Blank-fire protection: Also known as Auto Shut-Oﬀ; stops the breaker operation when the material has broken down or there is not sufficient down pressure on the breaker, preventing harmful blank blows.
- Lubrication: All StrikeForce medium and large breakers come standard with a breaker mounted lubrication system to simplify maintenance and protect the breaker, and breaker bits/tools, from failure.
- Variable blow power/frequency: Gives the operator the ability to set the optimal combination of power and frequency to best suit the application.
- Enclosed breaker housing: To reduce noise to allow use in restricted areas, and to protect the breaker hydraulics from damage.
- Safety: Removes the operator from direct contact with the breaking work, protecting your worker or yourself from injury.
- Shock isolation is standard: Heavy duty urethane members at the top and bottom of the breaker prevent harmful forces from being transferred to the host machine, protecting your investment.
- Rotatable bushings: Provides multiple wear surfaces, which when used protect the breaker tool bit and bushing, reducing replacement requirements and cost.
- Heavy duty Housing: Rugged and wear resistant to ensure durability even in the most abrasive and abusive applications.
- Flat-top adapter mounting: Gives the ﬂexibility to use the breakers on multiple machines. Paladin CORE Adapters are available to support this range of breakers for installation onto Pin-Grabber couplers. If customized adapter systems are required, Paladin can support with the industry’s most extensive adapter product line capability.
- All services and adjustment points are accessible without removing the breaker from the host machine: This allows the breaker to be serviced and adjusted while installed on the host carrier, no need to remove the breaker from the machine as required with some competitors.
Paladin’s new Strike Force Breakers provide exceptional performance and reliability for a variety of demolition tasks. From small excavation projects to the toughest demolition jobs, Paladin’s Strike Force Breaker series has a smooth, powerful operation for maximum output energy and efficiency. Strike Force Small Mounted Breakers are ideal for mini excavators and skid steer loaders for jobs that need a high breaking capacity. These breakers are the safe and efficient solution for road maintenance, urban demolition and building refurbishment. The Mid-Range Breakers have rugged construction and optimized power to weight ratio specifically for trenching and demolition. With the advanced noise reduction and maximum energy transfer, the Mid-Range Strike Force Breakers are ideal for breaking hard rock and reinforced concrete. Large Range Breakers are ideal for the largest and most heavy-duty demolition jobs including primary excavation of quarrying, tunneling, and mining. With the most efficient piston and cylinder design to transfer the highest shock wave into breaking objects, these large-range breakers provide the optimal transfer of blow energy for maximum operator results. Click on the Download PDF button below for full details/specs.
*Photos for general reference only
**Materials and specifications subject to change without notice
Usually ships same or next business day. Stock varies with demand. If not in stock, buyer agrees to receive a full refund within 24-48 bushiness hours, or wait on stock to be replenished and order fulfilled.
*Free Shipping and Flat Rate Shipping Is Only For Contiguous Lower 48 US States.
Market Restrictions May Apply By Brand In Certain Regions.
Please Contact Us For International Shipping Rates. We Specialize In Full Container Load And Full Truck Load Orders. Volume Discounts Available.