WL5RK-132 Werk-Brau 132" Grading Rake, 43,000 To 51,000 Lb Weight Class Machines, Eleven Tines
- “C” Style Profle
- Serrated Grip
- Tines Made from High Strength Steel
- Multiple Gussets for added Strength
- Eleven Tines
Werk-Brau manufactures all attachments to O.E.M. specs for all makes and models of wheel loaders and front backhoes.
Specifically designed for grading and raking of material. This attachment replaces the bucket. Not designed to dig or rip soil. Features a serrated grip. "C" style profile.
High strength steel is used throughout the entire construction. Channel used throughout for extra strength. Multiple Gussets for added strength.
Standard Sizes Available:
For additional sizes or custom inquiry please call and speak to a sales representative.
Additional tines optional.
Bucket Pins are not included. Special Order, Lead Times May Vary.
- Images shown are for product representation. While many of the product images are of a standard design, some may reflect custom designs (additional charges may apply). Any weights shown are approximate only. Contact us for more information.
- Materials and specifications subject to change without notice
- To Ensure Accuracy, An Information Sheet Will Be Sent After Receipt Of Order To Confirm Machine Information For Proper Fitment.
Plus Specialized Freight To Destination. Contact us for final price with freight.
Market Restrictions May Apply By Brand In Certain Regions.
Please Contact Us For International Shipping Rates. We Specialize In Full Container Load And Full Truck Load Orders. Volume Discounts Available.