- A “Return Goods Authorization (RGA)" number is required prior to returning an item or items. This is for internal tracking purposes.
- Any items returned without a “Return Goods Authorization (RGA)” number WILL NOT be processed and will be considered an unauthorized return.
- Boltzequipmentpartscom (Boltz Equipment, Inc.) will not be responsible for unauthorized returns.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of the original invoice date. Please note all sales are final and non-returnable after 30 days.
Condition Of Returned Items
- All returned items must be in new and perfect condition and must contain all components. The returned items must be in the original packaging.
- Returns will not be accepted if the part was installed, modified, misused or in unsalable condition; these are unacceptable returns. Unacceptable returns will be sent back to the customer upon customer request at the customer's expense.
- Special order items cannot be cancelled and are non-returnable.
- Clearance items are non-returnable. All sales are final on clearance items.
- Several types of items are exempt from being returned. Liquids, hazardous materials, flammable liquids and gases are non-returnable items,and all sales are final on these items.
- A 25% to 30% (depending on product) restocking fee of the actual item price applies to all returned items. Restocking fees are applied to cover the cost and time associated with processing any returned items.
- Restocking fees are not charged to items that are defective or shipped in error by BoltzEquipmentParts.com (Boltz Equipment, Inc.).
Shipping And Handling
- Shipping and handling costs applied at checkout are non-refundable.
- Customer is responsible for the return shipping and handling costs (whether domestic or international).
- If a customer receives a refund, the cost of return shipping and handling will be deducted from the customer refund if arranged by BoltzEquipmentParts.com (Boltz Equipment, Inc.)
- Domestic return shipping and handling costs are covered for items that are defective or shipped in error by us and we will determine the return shipping and handling. This does not apply to items sold to international customers. International customers returning defective items or items shipped in error, are responsible for all return shipping and handling costs including all export/import tariffs and fees.
- A refund cannot be issued for unauthorized returns, non-returnable items, special orders that cannot be cancelled, or for any unacceptable returns.
- Payment processing fees (i.e., credit cards, PayPal, etc) are non-refundable.
Returned Goods Instructions:
- Email our returns department at this email address: email@example.com.
- Our returns department will contact you via phone or email, generally within one to three business days (weekends and holidays excluded).
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- On approval, our returns department will then issue a "Return Goods Authorization (RGA)” number with further instructions for completion of your return.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- Refunds are generally issued within 2-3 business days (weekends and holidays excluded) of receipt and inspection of the returned item(s).
- Once issued, a refund can take 48-72 business hours to reflect depending on your bank or credit card provider.
- Your credit will be issued against the original credit/debit card which was provided at the time of purchase.
Late Or Missing Refunds:
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.