LOW FLAT RATE SHIPPING. Find OTR Outrigger Tires For Sale At BoltzEquipmentParts.com
New 14-17.5 (14X17.5) OTR Outrigger 14-Ply TL Tire T51414175
The OTR Outrigger is a premium quality directional tire designed with stiff sidewalls, flat contact surface, wide shoulders and a durable rubber compound that provides longer life while operating on asphalt, concrete and gravel applications.
The OTR Outrigger tire line is without a doubt OTR's most popular tire offering due to its excellent design and long history of superior performance in a wide variety of equipment applications!
The OTR Outrigger tire's main design features are:
- Directional R4 tread designed provide good traction in a variety of ground operating conditions. Wider tire lugs designed to give maximum surface contact. Benefit: the tire has excellent wear characteristics as well as superior traction in mud, sand and gravel.
- Two ply heavier construction than most comparable construction tires. Benefit: improved wear and stability.
- Reinforced tire bead area. Benefit: protection from bead and lower sidewall damage.
- Flat profile tire design. Benefit: More surface contact area resulting in increased tread wear, longer tire life and increased stability in applications where required.
- Rubber compound blend that is chip and cut resistant. Benefit: increased wear, stability and puncture resistance.
- Rim Guard design with heavy tire side walls. Benefit: protects the rim flange and protection from side wall penetration.
Common Applications: Aerial Work Platform Tires (AWP)
*Photos may not feature the most current design
**Materials and specifications subject to change without notice
TT= Tube Type, to be fitted with an inner tube. TL= Tubeless, may be fitted with or without an inner tube.
Sold individually (each). Tubes sold separately. Wheels sold separately.
Usually ships same or next business day.