355/55D625 Tire & Wheel, OTR Outrigger 14-Ply TL Tire SPN3556256H/RH/LH
LOW FLAT RATE SHIPPING. Buy OTR Outrigger Tire & Wheel Assemblies For Sale At BoltzEquipmentParts.com
New 355/55D625 Tire & Wheel Assembly, OTR Outrigger 14-Ply TL Tire SPN3556256H/RH
For TIRE ONLY, click HERE.
The OTR Outrigger is a premium quality directional tire designed with stiff sidewalls, flat contact surface, wide shoulders and a durable rubber compound that provides longer life while operating on asphalt, concrete and gravel applications.
The OTR Outrigger tire line is without a doubt OTR's most popular tire offering due to its excellent design and long history of superior performance in a wide variety of equipment applications!
The OTR Outrigger tire's main design features are:
- Directional R4 tread designed provide good traction in a variety of ground operating conditions. Wider tire lugs designed to give maximum surface contact. Benefit: the tire has excellent wear characteristics as well as superior traction in mud, sand and gravel.
- Two ply heavier construction than most comparable construction tires. Benefit: improved wear and stability.
- Reinforced tire bead area. Benefit: protection from bead and lower sidewall damage.
- Flat profile tire design. Benefit: More surface contact area resulting in increased tread wear, longer tire life and increased stability in applications where required.
- Rubber compound blend that is chip and cut resistant. Benefit: increased wear, stability and puncture resistance.
- Rim Guard design with heavy tire side walls. Benefit: protects the rim flange and protection from side wall penetration.
Common Applications: Aerial Work Platform Tires (AWP), Genie Z-60/34.
Please confirm fitment by machine make, model and serial number prior to ordering.
Sold each, as one Tire and Wheel Assembly. OE replacement.
PR= Ply Rating
TT= Tube Type, to be fitted with an inner tube. Tubes sold separately.
TL= Tubeless, may be fitted with or without an inner tube. Tubes sold separately.
SET= Includes Tire, Tube & Flap
*Photos for general reference only and may not feature the most current design
**Materials and specifications subject to change without notice.
Usually ships in 3 to 5 business days. If on back order, buyer agrees to receive a full refund, or wait for stock to be replenished and order fulfilled. Customer will be notified.
Larger orders may require Specialized Handling and Transportation and take longer to coordinate shipping.
Free Shipping: All Orders Over $4,500 USD*
Low Flat Rate Shipping*
$75 on orders up to $500
$125 on orders up to $1,500 USD
$150 on orders up to $2,500 USD
$175 on orders up to $3,500 USD
$200 on orders up to $4,500 USD
*Free Shipping and Flat Rate Shipping Is Only For Contiguous Lower 48 US States.
Market Restrictions May Apply By Brand In Certain Regions.
Please Contact Us For International Shipping Rates. We Specialize In Full Container Load And Full Truck Load Orders. Volume Discounts Available.