60" JRB Construction Utility Forks, 19,700 Lb Capacity, 60" Carriage, Wheel Loader (90K2001-0266)
LOW FLAT RATE SHIPPING. Buy JRB Construction Forks At BoltzEquipmentParts.com
Please confirm fitment by machine make, model and style of quick coupler prior to ordering.
Description & Specs: CUF 060.00WIDEX60 BA QC BALD5 M 2/3/
Class: 200, 300, 500
Carriage Frame Width*: 60"
Fork Thickness: 2.5"
Fork Width: 6"
Fork Length**: 60"
Capacity: 19,700 Lbs
Quick Hitch Type†: Yes
Class Sizes 200–500 JRB Construction Utility Forks by Paladin turn wheel loaders in to heavy-duty material handling machines to safely transport large loads of construction related materials. Safely navigate job sites carrying construction materials like pallets, pipes and related equipment with our rugged, designed CUF's. Perfect for construction or utility projects. Our standard offering includes many popular sizes and configurations in both manual and hydraulic operation formats.
- †:Quick Hitch-Mount standard; pin-on options available
- Available with manually adjustable tines or hydraulically actuated tines for side-to-side adjustments from the cab
- Tine static load capacities are rated beyond loader lift capabilities
- Fork carriage widths range from 60” to 106”
- Available standard tine lengths are 48" to 96"
- Larger 3” round bar for Class 200-500
- New design for Class 200-500 offers improved center of gravity for better load management
- Optional hydraulic side shift available
- Third function loader hydraulics and jumper hose kit for Quick Coupler required for hydraulic version fork operation. Hydraulic forks supplied with attachment side whip hoses
- 100, 200, 300, 500, 600, 700, 800, & 900 Classes
- NOTE: Special order carriage width and tine length available upon request. Tipping load charts available upon request
Sold individually (each).
*Photos for general reference only and may not feature the most current design
**Materials and specifications subject to change without notice.
Manufactured To Order. Production lead times vary. Cannot be cancelled once in production.
Larger orders may require Specialized Handling and Transportation and take longer to coordinate shipping.
Market Restrictions May Apply By Brand In Certain Regions.
Please Contact Us For International Shipping Rates. We Specialize In Full Container Load And Full Truck Load Orders. Volume Discounts Available.