NOKIAN FOREST KING TRS 2 SF TIRE
Nokian Forest King TRS 2 features supreme grip and durability. The sharp shoulder and new lug design enhance lateral grip. The Super Shovel lug design improves traction and at the same time gives more support to tracks. Forest King TRS 2 also has straight sidewalls for better puncture resistance and the bead area is very resistant to rim slip.
Nokian Forest King TRS 2 is compatible for example with Nokian Forest King TRS tracks. When the terrain does not require tracks you can omit them, but it is possible to put them on for more demanding environment.
- TRACTION PATTERN TYRE FOR FORESTRY FORWARDERS AND HARVESTERS UP TO 15 TON WEIGHT
- SHOULDER DESIGN FOR BETTER LATERAL GRIP
- UNIQUE SUPER SHOVEL LUG DESIGN IMPROVES TRACTION
- HIGH RESISTANCE TO RIM SLIP
- WIDE LUGS FOR BETTER TRACK SUPPORT
- STRAIGHT SIDEWALLS IMPROVE PUNCTURE RESISTANCE
- HIGH GROOVE BOTTOM ON THE SHOULDER AREA GIVES MORE SUPPORT TO TRACK PAWS AND ADDS PUNCTURE RESISTANCE
Sold individually (each). Wheels sold separately.
PR= Ply Rating
TT= Tube Type, to be fitted with an inner tube. Tubes sold separately.
TL= Tubeless, may be fitted with or without an inner tube. Tubes sold separately.
IF SET= Tire, Tube & Flap
*Photos for general reference only and may not feature the most current design
**Materials and specifications subject to change without notice. Please confirm.
Note: Special Order Item. Please allow approximately eight weeks to receive after placing order.
Larger orders may require Specialized Handling and Transportation and take longer to coordinate shipping.
Market Restrictions May Apply By Brand In Certain Regions.
Please Contact Us For International Shipping Rates. We Specialize In Full Container Load And Full Truck Load Orders. Volume Discounts Available.