FREE USA SHIPPING. Buy Bradco / Paladin Attachments For Sale At BoltzEquipmentParts.com
New 78” Bradco Root Rake Assembly For Skid Steer Loaders 103820 (Made By Paladin Attachments).
Bradco's Root Rake is designed to collect rocks and debris, allowing soil to sift through. Its rake design allows for fast cleanup, ground leveling and gathering materials away from buildings and obstructions. Leave the dirt and pay less at the landfill! Exclusive Bradco-engineered alloy allows for higher strength and impact resistance.
- Remove the toil and leave the soil
- Replaceable pin-on H&L-230 style teeth for durability and extended life
- Zinc plated, greasable pivot pins with protected grease zerks and replaceable hardened steel bushings
- Weld-on "D" ring for numerous applications
- Optional hydraulic winch available
- Note: Requires Hydraulic Hose Kit (sold separately).
*Photos for general reference only and may or may not feature the most current design (machinery not included, attachment only)
**Materials and specifications subject to change without notice
Special Order Item. Usually ships in 5 to 10 business days after receipt of order.
Market Restrictions May Apply By Brand In Certain Regions.
Please Contact Us For International Shipping Rates. We Specialize In Full Container Load And Full Truck Load Orders. Volume Discounts Available.