T125 Premier Skid Steer Trencher, 36" Dig Depth, 4” Wide, Double Standard Chain T125-36DS-4W
LOW FLAT RATE SHIPPING. Buy Premier Trenchers For Sale At BoltzEquipmentParts.com
Premier Trencher Attachments utilize the power of the host machine to deliver high performance
Premier’s new Patent Pending DUO-TACH™ Mounting System allows trenchers to be used on both universal skid steer and mini skid steer mounting systems. Disconnect the mount from your full-size skid steer and re-connect it to your mini skid steer without changing anything.
- Heavy Duty Planetary Drive system eliminates chain reduction
- Heavy-Duty crumber shoe accessory for loose soil removal
- Replaceable spoil auger mounds most soil to one side of the trench
- Manual side-shift for trenching close to the structure
- Built-in skid shoe provides proper auger depth control
- Built-in mechanical depth gauge
- 2 Year Motor and Planetary/ 1 Year Frame Warranty
TRENCHER CHAIN OPTIONS (see photos below)
- Double Standard Chain (1), Recommended for harder, drier soil conditions
- 50/50 Bullet Tooth Chain (2), Recommended for hard soils, frost, and rocky conditions
- 50/50 Shark Tooth Chain (3), Recommended for consistent hard soil/rock conditions
- 70/30 Scorpion Tooth Chain (4), Recommended for hard soil, rock, asphalt, and frozen ground conditions
*Photos for general reference only and may not feature the most current design
**Materials and specifications subject to change without notice.
Sold individually (each).
Special Order Item. Lead times vary, please confirm prior to ordering. Cannot be cancelled once processing.
Larger orders may require Specialized Handling and Transportation and take longer to coordinate shipping.
Market Restrictions May Apply By Brand In Certain Regions.
Please Contact Us For International Shipping Rates. We Specialize In Full Container Load And Full Truck Load Orders. Volume Discounts Available.